Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact onlinesatta.co directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including
items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
● Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
● Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
● Understand and analyze how you use our website.
● Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
● Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating
to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
● Send you emails.
● Find and prevent fraud.
Site Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, onlinesatta.co website use 'cookies'. These cookies are used to
store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the
visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by
customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other
Third Party Privacy Policies
are advising you to consult the respective Privacy Policies of these third-party ad
servers for more detailed information. It may include their practices and instructions
about how to opt-out of certain options.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know
more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can
be found at the browsers' respective websites.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
● The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
We may charge you a small fee for this service.
● The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any
information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we
complete the information you believe is incomplete.
● The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal
data, under certain conditions.
● The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict
the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
● The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing
of your personal data, under certain conditions.
● The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the
data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under
● If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like
to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of onlinesatta.co priority is adding protection for children while using the
internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor
and guide their online activity.
onlinesatta.co does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from
children under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of
information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and
we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.