1. Responsibility to Our Players
onlinesatta.co values its players and is proud to be chosen as sports book and casino provider.
The company’s responsible gaming program focuses on the social impact of gambling upholding the following three conventions to:
● Prevent problem gambling
● Prevent underage gambling
● Ensure gambling is conducted in a fair and open way
onlinesatta.co recognizes that for a small portion of players wagering may lead to
negative consequences in other areas of their life. onlinesatta.co encourages responsible
gaming for its players and employees. For the players, onlinesatta.co achieves this by
offering limit-setting and cool-off capabilities, making problem gambling resources
available in all sports books and online gaming, and helping with self-exclusion both inhouse and in local jurisdictions. For employees, onlinesatta.co offers annual mandatory
training for the ticket writers, customer service staff and corporate employees.
1.1. Warning signs of problem gambling can include:
● Losing time from work, school, or family due to betting
● Repeatedly failed in attempts to stop or to control betting
● Borrowing money to gamble or pay betting debts
● Betting to escape worry or trouble
● Neglecting the care of one’s self or family in order to bet
● Lying about the amount of time or money spent on betting
● Selling or pawning personal possessions to get money to bet
● Having feelings of hopelessness, depression, or suicide as a result of betting
If you or someone you know is experiencing any of these warning signs, onlinesatta.co
encourages you to measure your gambling risk level by taking a gambling risk test
through the regulatory agencies available in your jurisdiction.
2. Limit Setting
onlinesatta.co empowers its players by offering several jurisdictionally based limit
options to enjoy their gaming experience responsibly.
Each of the following responsible gaming options are available for players. Players can
use as many of the available options as they choose.
2.1. Deposit Limit – Ability to set a maximum deposit limit for a selected time
frame: daily, weekly, or monthly.
2.2. Spending Limit – Set a maximum bet spend for a selected time frame: daily,
weekly, or monthly.
2.3.Daily Time Limit – Set the maximum time (measured in hours) that can be
spent on an internet gaming system.
2.4.Cool Off Time Limit – Select when to take a break from a personal account
from 3-30 days.
Commitment to Preventing Underage Gambling
A core aspect of onlinesatta.co’s Responsible Gaming program is the prevention of
underage gambling. Players must present either a valid driver’s license, national ID,
passport, or any valid ID to register and wager at the onlinesatta.co sports book website.
onlinesatta.co will verify the player’s identity using a Know Your Customer (KYC)
process. If data is validated and the customer is confirmed to not be on a self-exclusion
list and is over the legal age to gamble in that jurisdiction, the account set up is
approved. If the KYC process fails to validate the customer, an alert message is sent to
onlinesatta.co’s customer service team who will contact the requesting customer to
provide the necessary information to validate identity, etcetera.
1. onlinesatta.co encourages parents and concerned adults to talk to kids
Begin a meaningful dialogue about the risks of gambling. It’s never too early to start the
conversation about gambling and its risks. By opening a dialogue, concerned adults can
help ensure that kids are better prepared to make responsible choices now and
throughout their lives.
2. onlinesatta.co advises the players to keep their login information safe:
The players must ensure that their account information is secure. Parents and other
concerned adults should be mindful of the possibility that kids can access their accounts
and passwords or use credit cards and personal information to create a fraudulent
3. onlinesatta.co suggests considering downloading computer safeguards:
While content control tools may have their limitations, software is available that may
block access to online gambling sites.
4. Warning signs that kids may be gambling:
Concerned adults must always be aware of the children under their responsibility. It’s
important to pay attention to the following signs:
● Kids who have friends who gamble regularly.
● Kids obsessed with the results of professional sports.
● Kids that lie or are secretive about gambling activities.
● Kids that borrow or take money from others to gamble.
● Kids that take money or possessions from the house.
● Kids that have lost interest in social activities and present general dissatisfaction.
● Kids that show unjustified euphoria alternating with moments of sadness and
● Drop in kids’ school performance.
● Kids that display signs of apathy or nervousness when they cannot be in front of